Account Settings is the service which is where general information is displayed or information which otherwise doesn't have a place to go. It conveniently lists your package and all of the information in it. The tabs in Account information are Account Info, Contact Info, Your Current Package, , App Keys, Billing Information, Manage Your Aliases, Manage Your Redirects, and Favicon. Each tab will have an explanation below. Please view if you need a further explanation.
- Domain: List the domain name of your site.
- Name: Here's where you can give your site a name.
- Support Email: List an email address customers can send messages too.
- Tablet As: Clicking full will have tablets view the site in a desktop view and clicking mobile will have the tablet being viewed in mobile.
- Password Protect: Selecting "Yes" will force someone to login before viewing any page on the site.
- robots.txt: This is the all important robots.txt file which can restrict files from being indexed by a search engine. For more information please visit the SEO guide.
- Time Zone: Select the time zone you are located in
Your Current Account Package
Under this tab, you will see information about what your package offers, such as your current page limit.
Information filled out under the 'Contact Info' tab is currently used by our Billing department to setup accounts.
To enable a Google or Facebook Sign in & Sharing Requires App Keys to be entered in under Account Info on App Keys tab. The Google or Facebook sign in allows users to login with their Google or Facebook account instead of their MINDBODY or LiveEdit account. Examples of Google or Facebook sharing is used by MyStats to share your stats and it's also used within the blog service to sign in for commenting.
Please contact our billing team at email@example.com to update your billing information.
The 'Manage Your Aliases' tab allows you connect your website to a custom domain. To complete the launch process, please Click Here to view our detailed launch guide.
Under the 'Manage Your Redirects' tab, you will be able to added in various redirects, such as a 301-redirect. To learn more, please see the following guides:
A favicon is the icon which is displayed on the tab along with the page name or site name. To upload your favicon click the "Upload Image File" button and find the image you are looking for, select it, and click open. Your new favicon will be uploaded. Favicon images are recommend to be 16x16 pixels.