Supported Web Browsers
Websites powered by the liveedit platform are supported in the last three major released of these popular desktop browsers:
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explore 11**
**As of January 12th, 2016, Microsoft has dropped official support for any version of Internet Explore lower than version 11. The livedit platform is no longer supported for any version of Internet Explore below 11. We encourage you to update to the latest version or try out another browser.
Please note: BETA versions of browsers are not supported.
What about mobile browsers?
We officially support the latest version of mobile Chrome and Safari on all iOS/Android devices. The newest version of most mobile browsers render websites proper, however due to versions not being consistent, we cannot guarantee functionality.
You may hear our Support or Design team referred to browser cache. Browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.) store bits of site data on your computer, which helps websites load faster the next time you visit them.
Our team may suggest you to clear your browser cache to help to troubleshoot the following issues:
- The edit tools of our platform are not appearing properly.
- If you make an edit and you are not seeing the saved version appear.
- Content is not appearing correctly on your device.
- If a new Favicon was upload but you are still seeing the old one.
Here are helpful guides to clear your browser's cache:
- Chrome Help Document | Mobile Chrome Help Document
- Safari Help Document
- FireFox Help Document
- Internet Explore Help Document
- Microsoft Edge Help Document
- You can also hold down the Shift key and click on the 'Refresh' icon of your browser to clear the cache of just the current page you are on.